Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Jose Moaninho
13-01-2005, 02:51 PM,
Jose Moaninho
Sad to see the Premierships' erstwhile breath of fresh air, Jose Mourinho, resorting to Fergie/ Arsene Whinger tactics after seeing his gladiators held by a patchy Man United side last night. Jose accused the referee of being influenced by the incandescent Ferguson at half time. 'We saw a different referee after half time' claims the Portugese Meistro.

"Maybe when I turn 60 and have been managing in the same league for 20 years and have the respect of everybody I will have the power to speak to people and make them tremble a little bit.

"The referee controlled the game in one way during the first half but in the second they had dozens of free-kicks. It was fault after fault, dive after dive."

Well Jose, the stats don't quite support your theory. The ref, Neale Barry, made 19 decisions in the second half. 9 in favour of United, 10 for Chelsea. Sounds like a balanced performance to me.

The harder the conflict, the more glorious the triumph

14-01-2005, 11:39 AM,
Jose Moaninho
Didn't see the game, but I suspect that God's Deputy may have been a bit sore about not coming out of the game with an advantage. Much has been written about Ch-cough-sea's chances of winning all 4 trophies they're competing for, and this one may have been perceived as the most easily attainable, so he won't be happy.

Hee hee.
Big Grin
El Gordo

Great things are done when men and mountains meet.

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Jose Mourinho's Dog Sweder 4 1,405 21-05-2007, 04:48 PM
Last Post: Ana