RunningCommentary.net Forums

Full Version: Jose Moaninho
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Sad to see the Premierships' erstwhile breath of fresh air, Jose Mourinho, resorting to Fergie/ Arsene Whinger tactics after seeing his gladiators held by a patchy Man United side last night. Jose accused the referee of being influenced by the incandescent Ferguson at half time. 'We saw a different referee after half time' claims the Portugese Meistro.

"Maybe when I turn 60 and have been managing in the same league for 20 years and have the respect of everybody I will have the power to speak to people and make them tremble a little bit.

"The referee controlled the game in one way during the first half but in the second they had dozens of free-kicks. It was fault after fault, dive after dive."

Well Jose, the stats don't quite support your theory. The ref, Neale Barry, made 19 decisions in the second half. 9 in favour of United, 10 for Chelsea. Sounds like a balanced performance to me.
Didn't see the game, but I suspect that God's Deputy may have been a bit sore about not coming out of the game with an advantage. Much has been written about Ch-cough-sea's chances of winning all 4 trophies they're competing for, and this one may have been perceived as the most easily attainable, so he won't be happy.

Hee hee.
Big Grin