Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
June- life's a bitch and then there is no more running
10-06-2008, 10:11 AM,
June- life's a bitch and then there is no more running
Not sure how I managed to miss this thread SW - profound sympathies. It's bad enough when you reach the end of a trophy-less season and this sort of misfortune strikes, but with two magnificent pots to hoist aloft it must be galling to lose the use of one arm.

Good vibes coming your way, or as EG says in the cyberspace venacular (((SW))). As for the lemons, get the man to do it. I trust he's running around after you and driving you potty at the same time Wink

ps: If daytime telly's getting you down seek out a copy of Sky's ... it's a wonderful run by Giggs. It's not for everyone here I readily acknowledge, but it might just be the tonic you need. Also, get hold of Anchorman - the Legend of Ron Burgundy. It's silly to the edge of distraction but I know few who've sustained immunity to it's charms.

The harder the conflict, the more glorious the triumph

Messages In This Thread
June- life's a bitch and then there is no more running - by Sweder - 10-06-2008, 10:11 AM

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Do you have to be a member of a running club to be a “real” runner? stillwaddler 2 3,227 03-03-2009, 08:50 AM
Last Post: stillwaddler
  June, but far from flaming... stillwaddler 8 3,553 10-07-2006, 10:19 AM
Last Post: stillwaddler
  Life after snowski stillwaddler 3 2,130 10-03-2006, 01:28 PM
Last Post: Seafront Plodder