Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
We're moving
03-12-2006, 03:13 PM,
We're moving
I've been having some trouble with my current hosting company, including database errors relating to this forum, so I've decided it's time to pack up and move elsewhere. You won't be aware of it, but our virtual playground does have a real, physical home, namely a server in Doncaster. Before that we were in equally-humdrum Wakefield for 3 years.

Where to now? Somewhere warm and sunny I think. We're off to Southern Florida.

There may be a bit of disruption while we get packed up and moved but I'll try to give some advance warning if we're going to be offline.
El Gordo

Great things are done when men and mountains meet.
05-12-2006, 04:38 AM,
We're moving
andy Wrote:Where to now? Somewhere warm and sunny I think. We're off to Southern Florida.
Warm weather training!!! Big Grin

The harder the conflict, the more glorious the triumph

06-12-2006, 07:56 PM,
We're moving
Cos I'm finding navigation around this forum to be a helluva lot slower than it used to be.Sad
07-12-2006, 07:16 PM,
We're moving
Seafront Plodder Wrote:Cos I'm finding navigation around this forum to be a helluva lot slower than it used to be.Sad

I've heard that you're finding moving round anywhere a helluva lot slower than you used to.... Big Grin
El Gordo

Great things are done when men and mountains meet.
07-12-2006, 10:05 PM,
We're moving
andy Wrote:I've heard that you're finding moving round anywhere a helluva lot slower than you used to.... Big Grin

Big Grin
08-12-2006, 06:09 AM,
We're moving
[size="4"]laaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaard![/size]

The harder the conflict, the more glorious the triumph