Windows Defender
28-02-2007, 04:45 PM,
Windows Defender
Any users here?

http://www.microsoft.com/downloads/detai...laylang=en
28-02-2007, 04:50 PM,
Windows Defender
Man, that was dissapointing . . .

I thought this was a windows version of Defender, the classic video arcade game I loved so much in my early pub-dwelling days. Huh :mad:

The harder the conflict, the more glorious the triumph

28-02-2007, 10:04 PM,
Windows Defender
Yes SP, I've been using it since the beta version and not had a shred of spyware trouble. There are some people (notably among my work colleagues) who refuse to use it, but I think this is more to do with anti-Gates sentiment than any valid criticism of the software.

And as much as I hate lauding a monopolising mega-rich corporation like Microsoft, this does work well for me.

[SIZE="1"]Mr. Gates, you can send me that cheque now.
[/SIZE]
Run. Just run.
28-02-2007, 10:10 PM,
Windows Defender
Sweder Wrote:Man, that was dissapointing . . .

I thought this was a windows version of Defender, the classic video arcade game I loved so much in my early pub-dwelling days. Huh :mad:

Hmm, I don't have that one, but I do have a copy of Galaxians for Windows if you want. I spilled many a beer over the Galaxians console in the Dog House hotel trying to dodge the evil leaders, way back in the mists of time. To this day I still hate any flying yellow thing. Erm, such as canaries Confused
Run. Just run.
01-03-2007, 08:21 AM,
Windows Defender
Google to the rescue!
Had a few games of my own classic pub game last night; only playable in Shockwave format but no less fun for that, and with a daily and all-time high score list!

I would have played on but I was forced to retire hurt. A really nasty whining sound, emitted from Blackburn by way of North London, induced a debilitating headache :p

The harder the conflict, the more glorious the triumph

01-03-2007, 08:37 AM,
Windows Defender
This is getting sad.
Run. Just run.

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  windows? Seafront Plodder 1 1,096 22-10-2006, 08:26 AM
Last Post: Mid Life Crisis Marathon Man
  Old improved Windows Tim 1 983 14-03-2006, 11:43 AM
Last Post: Mid Life Crisis Marathon Man