Numero Uno
22-04-2007, 10:36 PM,
Numero Uno
It hasn't escaped my attention (myself being, I think, RC's principle number slut) that the inimitable Sweder has now surpassed our glorious founder and chief scribe Andy in number of posts to these here forums.

Andy gamely fought him off for a while, but finally succumbed to a barrage of TOM and FLM posts that pushed Sweder out in front, a place I suspect he will hold for a very long time.

Congrats Sweder on a mighty effort!
Run. Just run.
23-04-2007, 10:29 AM,
Numero Uno
Thanks cobber.
I suspect that, as with beer consumption, quality should always be ranked above quantity. On that basis we all have a long way to go to catch up with our glorious leader Wink

The harder the conflict, the more glorious the triumph

24-04-2007, 04:39 PM,
Numero Uno
Mid Life Crisis Man Wrote:Andy gamely fought him off for a while, but finally succumbed to a barrage of TOM and FLM posts that pushed Sweder out in front, a place I suspect he will hold for a very long time.

Not so fast.... Wink
El Gordo

Great things are done when men and mountains meet.
25-04-2007, 01:10 AM,
Numero Uno
andy Wrote:Not so fast.... Wink

What's this? A challenge? Very bold, considering how quickly Sweder swept up the not inconsiderable head start you gave him... Wink
Run. Just run.
25-04-2007, 07:14 AM,
Numero Uno
I'm not rising to this . . . in fact I may go on a sabatical following the blizzard of posts around TOM and FLM. I'm with Andy - there are times you need a rest, even from this wonderful place Wink

Oh, and I suspect that Andy's total only takes account of his posts on the forum.
There's the small matter of his wonderful scriptures on the main page to consider.

The harder the conflict, the more glorious the triumph