Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Why Fiona beat me at the park, part 1
09-05-2009, 05:35 PM,
Cool
I felt compelled to allow Fiona to beat me today after her Keith Duffy experience at London. It was only fitting that i should eat half a weetabix too much ( having one should have had only a half) before Park run dot, "bring your friends tell everyone to come make new friends, and its free," com today. I also stupidly had a shot of tuaca at my friends 40th last night. Being a non drinker this tipped me over the edge.

Unlike Helena “I can eat what I like” Tobin (eating an amazing and i quote, 2 weetabix before park run today) and ME JULIE “sub 21 and then another 8 miles in the afternoon Bionic” Drake 3! It really weighed me down.

It was also important to allow Steve “the now not so dodgy but reliable get you out of jail plumber” Scott to trot on ahead being that he kindly brought the pb cake from last week.

Whos knows what will happen next week. It will be an enthralling episode as Fiona will have London well and truly out of her legs and had plenty of time for a cup of Royal doulton tea with Keith Duffy in her dreams before hand.

This is Jason Knight Brighton and Hove AC red wig reporter Hove Park, Hove,(close to Blatch Mill My old School, close to Hove Park our arch rivals but always beat them at football) East Sussex, England, UK, Western Europe, Northern Hemisphere, The Earth, The Solar System, Light Years from The Star heberkeniska but only a shuttle ride from the moon. eventually signing off from the unofficial park run.com, "early doors getting it out way before the official race report that comes out in the week," News at 6
09-05-2009, 07:12 PM,
Hi Jason

Do you mention your rival Mr Ho (who you are now 3 seconds faster than) in Part 2?? :RFLMAO:

Home from Winchester - we had a very nice day. Lots of eating and drinking, good weather, no traffic jams, running through the countryside, and we are all sure about the route of our legs.

We thought that we had lost Cam and Mark on the first quater of leg 17, and seemed to be waiting for them to show at Exton village forever, but they finally turned up muttering something about confusing re-routes to the SDW, and then set off with no more incidents to mentionRolleyes.

For anyone reading this and running leg 17 - make sure that you reckie it!!!

JulieSmile
Almeria Half Marathon 2017
The Grizzly 2017
That's it for now!!

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  London Race Report Part 2 jason knight 0 1,567 04-05-2009, 11:29 AM
Last Post: jason knight
  Next Run- Hove Park SATURDAY 2 Nov gary c 2 1,866 03-11-2006, 08:04 AM
Last Post: Paul Wells.