Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Almeria on TV this evening
03-04-2008, 04:10 PM,
El Gordo Wrote:Another Ronaldo fan

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

The stepfather of Shannon Matthews, who was missing for three weeks, has been remanded in custody over charges of possessing indecent images of children.

Craig Meehan, 22, of Dewsbury, West Yorkshire, was arrested at the family home on Wednesday and appeared before the town's magistrates on Thursday. He was accused of 11 specimen charges of possessing indecent images graded at levels one to four of seriousness. Prosecutors alleged there were 140 indecent images on two computers.

The bespectacled stepfather wore a black Manchester United shirt with the name Ronaldo on the back and spoke only to confirm his name, address and age.

http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/england/bradford/7327883.stm

Sorry I'm not sure what point you're making there Confused

Is it that all Ronaldo fans are paedophiles?
Or that this is evidence that Rowdies fans are swamp scum?

I wonder what you'd make of the relevence or otherwise of this public display of United merchandise?

[Image: Holly_Wells_Jessica_Chapman,53.jpg]

Holly Wells & Jessica Chapman, Soham schoolgirls murdered by Ian Huntley.
There's nothing on record to say what if any football shirt Huntley was wearing when arrested.

The harder the conflict, the more glorious the triumph

03-04-2008, 04:15 PM,
Not trying to make a point. It was one of those topical "just fancy that" stories.
El Gordo

Great things are done when men and mountains meet.
07-04-2008, 10:02 PM,
Uhmm, Anlu must be very sad. This weekend they have played in Madrid. Almería team has received red cards at the begining of the match, so that has received 6 goals. The winner team was Atletico de Madrid (old Fernando Torres' Home) Sad
Ana Smile
08-04-2008, 07:53 PM,
Welcome back, Ana.

I´m not really sad. I think that Almería was unlucky since they lost one player. In spite of that, they managed to draw 3-3 but after sending another player out in the first part, it was impossible to do more. Anyway, Almería already has got 42 points, which could mean that they can remain in the first division next season.

Go on training, Ana, Javier and Jorge!

There´s a "real" 10 km race on 20th April at Almería port. It´s really flat and the views with the Alcazaba, the lighthouse, the sea, the mountains and the town in the background are really amazing. It would be wonderful if you could come.

http://WWW.todofondo.com

Saludos desde Almería

08-04-2008, 10:47 PM,
Ana Wrote:Almería team has received red cards at the begining of the match, so that has received 6 goals. The winner team was Atletico de Madrid (old Fernando Torres' Home) Sad
Just as well he wasn't playing . . . Torres scored a fantastic goal tonight in the Champions' League. He's looking like the best player Liverpool have bought for many years and by far the best striker in the Permiership. With him playing so well Spain must feel they have a real chance in Euro 2008.
Who needs Raul?

The harder the conflict, the more glorious the triumph

09-04-2008, 07:36 PM,
anlu247 Wrote:Welcome back, Ana.
Go on training, Ana, Javier and Jorge!

There´s a "real" 10 km race on 20th April at Almería port. It´s really flat and the views with the Alcazaba, the lighthouse, the sea, the mountains and the town in the background are really amazing. It would be wonderful if you could come.

http://WWW.todofondo.com

Saludos desde Almería

Thanks Anlu, Smile I will inform the boys. It sounds great... anyway, it its quite difficult for me to go, let's see.

Regarding football, Sweder, do not believe that all spanish player are like 'The Kid', they do not run too much here...
Ana Smile

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Barca vs Almeria El Gordo 9 2,910 26-10-2008, 10:25 AM
Last Post: El Gordo