Feeling listless?
23-04-2008, 08:38 PM,
Feeling listless?
It might not be your fault!

This might explain a few things...
Run. Just run.
23-04-2008, 08:40 PM,
Feeling listless?
Hmm . . . I think a good dose of that was dropped on the Nou Camp this evening Sad

The harder the conflict, the more glorious the triumph

23-04-2008, 08:45 PM,
Feeling listless?
Sweder Wrote:Hmm . . . I think a good dose of that was dropped on the Nou Camp this evening Sad

Ha ha! You can sense it in the BBC match report...

BBC Wrote:Wayne Rooney found himself almost in a defensive role and Ronaldo had little say in the game, being forced to pick the ball up deep and wasteful with the odd free-kick opportunity that came his way...
Run. Just run.
23-04-2008, 09:40 PM,
Feeling listless?
Oh God . . . if it wasn't bad enough to watch that 'containing' dross from Catalunia I'm listening to Tim 'Love Me' Lovejoy wittering on about Chelski being a 'well-oiled machine with marvellous team spirit'. I think I'm going to be ill.

23-04-2008, 10:42 PM,
Feeling listless?
Sweder Wrote:Oh God . . . if it wasn't bad enough to watch that 'containing' dross from Catalunia I'm listening to Tim 'Love Me' Lovejoy wittering on about Chelski being a 'well-oiled machine with marvellous team spirit'. I think I'm going to be ill.

Yeah, I had to switch off after 10 minutes of his oily burbling. It was too much this week. There's only one effective way of countering it. Roll on Saturday lunchtime.
El Gordo

Great things are done when men and mountains meet.
24-04-2008, 02:04 PM,
Feeling listless?
my beloved team were responsible for my drinking far too much Guinness followed by Stella yesterday evening, I was hoping it might numb the pain, blot out the ghastliness of it all...

I don't think I can bear to watch on Saturday - definitely a hiding behind the sofa situation :-(
Phew this is hard work !
24-04-2008, 02:41 PM,
Feeling listless?
To hell with that - let's give 'em a darned good stuffing!

Let's face it almost the entire country - yes, even certain parts of Merseyside and North London - would just love to see Chelski turned over in proper fashion.

Please, please PLEASE Lord Ferg - cry havoc and let slip the dogs of war!

24-04-2008, 03:33 PM,
Feeling listless?
Yeah, two home defeats in 5 days would be a fine the answer to the prayers of many.
El Gordo

Great things are done when men and mountains meet.