Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
More random shit.
16-07-2008, 07:19 AM,
More random shit.
Why do these signs only seem to appear in the UK?

Attached Files Image(s)

Run. Just run.
16-07-2008, 07:23 AM,
More random shit.
This rather modest declaration comes from Cork in Ireland apparently. A chain of corner stores no less!

Attached Files Image(s)

Run. Just run.
16-07-2008, 08:14 AM,
More random shit.
Seems like an ok place to live

Attached Files Image(s)

16-07-2008, 08:15 AM,
More random shit.
Mid Life Crisis Man Wrote:Why do these signs only seem to appear in the UK?

Well you may have tried Morrison's Spag Bol before, and found it to be an absolutely appalling experience. In which case, it would be more sensible to buy just one rather than two.

As purchasing just one would be advantageous to you, it seems only fair that you should pay a premium. In a sense you are paying extra for less pain.

If you're British, it all makes perfect sense.
El Gordo

Great things are done when men and mountains meet.
16-07-2008, 09:18 AM,
More random shit.
Seafront Plodder Wrote:Seems like an ok place to live
Surely that must be a Photoshop job. No-one could be that stupid.

Reminds me of the hospital sign reading "Family Planning Advice: Please Use Rear Entrance". I can't believe that's genuine either.

Congrats on your recent 1000th post, BTW. Smile
16-07-2008, 11:50 AM,
More random shit.
marathondan Wrote:Congrats on your recent 1000th post, BTW. Smile

Thanks Dan. 1000 posts, the last 980 totally unconnected with running. :o

May change that.
16-07-2008, 11:54 AM,
More random shit.
Seafront Plodder Wrote:May change that.
Eek tell us more!
16-07-2008, 01:38 PM,
More random shit.
Yeah, he's not gonna post anymore! :RFLMAO:

I think y'all are cruel to make fun of these signs, usually the result of a poorly educated soul doing their best to make good. Take, for exampe, the following image. Now, how do you suppose the telephone order conversation went with the customer service person at ASDA? Something like . . .

ASDA person: 'An would you like anyfink on da cake?'
Customer: 'Yes, I'd like Best Wishes Suzanne. Underneath that we will miss you

Nice try . . .

Attached Files Image(s)

The harder the conflict, the more glorious the triumph

16-07-2008, 11:23 PM,
More random shit.
El Gordo Wrote:Well you may have tried Morrison's Spag Bol before, and found it to be an absolutely appalling experience. In which case, it would be more sensible to buy just one rather than two.

As purchasing just one would be advantageous to you, it seems only fair that you should pay a premium. In a sense you are paying extra for less pain.

If you're British, it all makes perfect sense.

Does that mean (logically) that if I live in Britain and don't like Morrison's spagbol, and therefore don't want to buy it, I have to pay heavily for the right not to buy it?

No wonder you lot all drink so much. Eek
Run. Just run.
17-07-2008, 09:26 AM,
More random shit.
Mid Life Crisis Man Wrote:Does that mean (logically) that if I live in Britain and don't like Morrison's spagbol, and therefore don't want to buy it, I have to pay heavily for the right not to buy it?

No wonder you lot all drink so much. Eek

You're buying the pleasure of not having to eat it twice. If you really dislike Morrison's spag bol, this is surely a good purchase? Why's that so hard to understand?
El Gordo

Great things are done when men and mountains meet.
17-07-2008, 10:36 PM,
More random shit.
El Gordo Wrote:You're buying the pleasure of not having to eat it twice. If you really dislike Morrison's spag bol, this is surely a good purchase? Why's that so hard to understand?

On that basis I am set to make a killing selling my infamous lentil-burgers in England!

Infamy and fortune, here I come!
Run. Just run.