Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Objectives: Under two hours and under eighty kilos
11-09-2011, 08:54 PM,
RE: Objectives: Under two hours and under eighty kilos
(11-09-2011, 09:02 AM)Bierzo Baggie Wrote:
(10-09-2011, 10:59 AM)anlu247 Wrote: Saturday 10th September

Since the second of September I´ve just rested last Tuesday. I´ve done just 5, 5, 7 and 6 kilometres last Wednesday, Thursday, Friday and Saturday. This morning at 11.30 am it was a bit hot, 28º C. I went along the seafront. There were a lot of people swimming and sunbathing on the beach.
I´ve managed to lose one kilo in ten days.

Good to see that you are running again Antonio. Those are the sort of distances I've been doing this summer. I've even bought a pair of road runners!
Term starts on Monday in Ponferrada. Are you still teaching in that centre for adults?

Gracias, BB.

In Andalusia, lessons start tomorrow at primary school and next Thursday secondary school.

Last year as well as this one I´m a teacher who teaches at the students´home if they have a long time illness, "atención domiciliaria". I teach them Arts subjects such as English, French, Spanish, Geography/History, Religion. I really like the experience although sometimes it can be hard, if the student´s illness gets worse. Fortunately, they usually get better and classes usually make them forget their problems a little.

Good luck with running, swimming, work, etc.

Saludos desde Almería

Messages In This Thread
RE: Objectives: Under two hours and under eighty kilos - by Antonio247 - 11-09-2011, 08:54 PM