Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Objectives: Under two hours and under eighty kilos
05-09-2011, 04:55 AM,
RE: Objectives: Under two hours and under eighty kilos
(04-09-2011, 08:38 PM)anlu247 Wrote: My aim is to follow a balanced diet and go for a run for at least four days a week.

Welcome back Antonio.
I think your 4 runs per week objective is both sensible and acheivable. I've tried to do the same myself since the start of August and so far it's been OK. Now I'm traveling it will be tougher but even if I only managed 2 or 3 kms per run I hope to stick to the plan.

I never weigh myself or worry too much about my weight. I know I'm too heavy when I run and everything wobbles (like now). The trouble with using the scales (as our man in Switzerland has said many times) is consistency. You have to weigh yourself at the same time of the day over many days and take the average each week to get a real idea of improvement. I'm ashamed to say I can't be arsed with all that so I judge myself on how easy or hard it is to run and on how much my moobs jiggle. Not scientific perhaps but effective nonetheless.

The harder the conflict, the more glorious the triumph

Messages In This Thread
RE: Objectives: Under two hours and under eighty kilos - by Sweder - 05-09-2011, 04:55 AM