Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
January 2010
31-01-2010, 12:26 PM, (This post was last modified: 01-02-2010, 10:00 AM by Sweder.)
Almeria 2010 Update
Please excuse this brief peep into RC-land. Just to say we're all safe & sound despite one or two dramas along the way. Race finished in 28 degrees C - almost as hot as Cape Town! Julie did admirably, dragging my reluctant hamstrings to within a few seconds of a 5k (23:26) and a 10k (46:18) PB on the first lap!

It couldn't last - eventually I had to let her go as my heart was about to leap up and block my throat. Managed to drag myself in for a course PB - 1:40:58.

More to follow. First a shower, then my first beer since Christmas Eve.
Bring. It. On. Big Grin

The harder the conflict, the more glorious the triumph

31-01-2010, 09:00 PM,
RE: January 2010
Woohoo Sweder, fantastic result. I was thinking you should be coming in around the 1.40-1.45 mark, with the superhuman effort you've put in since the back end of last year. I hope everyone else did well, and the Sacred Calf wasn't slaughtered (although I don't like the sound of those "one or two dramas"). Enjoy your Guinness everyone, I'm just off out for me 12 miler... feeling inspired!
31-01-2010, 09:51 PM,
A stunning and well-earned result, Sweder. Congrats, and enjoy that beer!
Run. Just run.
01-02-2010, 10:03 AM,
Overhung
There's not enough coffee in the world this morning.
Off to the seafront with HST & dark glasses. Antonio due at 15:00 to take us for a new desert classic recovery run. Ye Gods Crutch

01-02-2010, 11:17 AM,
That's a great effort Sweder. The result of alot of hard-work and dedication. Well done mate Smile
01-02-2010, 11:31 AM,
(01-02-2010, 11:17 AM)glaconman Wrote: That's a great effort Sweder. The result of alot of hard-work and dedication. Well done mate Smile

Thanks GM; means a lot coming from a man fast becoming a legend in these parts. Trying see this as a stepping stone to a new chapter rather than an opportunity to rest on my laurels. Much owed to Ladyrunner for setting the bar in training & on the day. EG & I left her for dust in the rehydration stakes though Big Grin

For now it's coffee on the sun-soaked Spanish prom, iPod on shuffle & Thompson's Kingdom of Fear for company. The legs burn but it feels so good : )

01-02-2010, 12:14 PM,
Many Congrats Sweeder, sound like a fine run...looking forward to hearing all about it. Best wishes to all RCr's in Almeria and safe journey home.
Phew this is hard work !
01-02-2010, 12:15 PM,
Nice that you've got some good weather, but without that pesky sun it could've been a PB! Good to see you are already looking to the future though.

Pass on my commiserations to the Large One, I see from his tweets that it wasn't a successful day. I hope sorrows were drowned appropriately.
01-02-2010, 03:15 PM,
Congratulations everyone!

I can't believe how hot it was; I don't know how you even ran in that heat, never mind running fast. I'm impressed. And what a shame EG...very frustrating for you I know.

I look forward to reading more about the weekend and seeing the photos.

Suzie
01-02-2010, 11:09 PM,
Thanks guys. Dan it's an official PB as Brighton '07 was not chip-timed (allows for more celebrating).
Certainly a PB for this course by around 3 minutes or so. Sorrows were dutifully sunk without trace, initial rehydration completed by myself and Doctor Gordo at aroudn 4am.

Plenty of photos heading this way Suzie. Once again the real star of this show was Antonio Smile

02-02-2010, 09:44 AM,
(01-02-2010, 11:31 AM)Sweder Wrote: Thanks GM; means a lot coming from a man fast becoming a legend in these parts.

Not guilty. I bonked after 6 miles in a fell relay at the weekend. Hardly the stuff of legend Blush
02-02-2010, 10:09 AM,
Ok how's about leg end then? Big Grin
er ... bonked?

02-02-2010, 10:14 PM,
(02-02-2010, 10:09 AM)Sweder Wrote: Ok how's about leg end then? Big Grin
er ... bonked?

Bonked.

Not heard it?

Cycling term. Equivalent of 'hitting the wall' in running. I was a bit taken aback when I first heard it back in the mid-90s because it used to mean something else, but it's common in biking circles I believe. Or used to be. I knew a cyclist in Leeds who used to mention it, much to my amusement. Not heard it much since then but I guess it's still used.
El Gordo

Great things are done when men and mountains meet.
03-02-2010, 10:13 AM,
Clap2 Respect Sweder! An official PB in 28 degrees...well done...I would be out of the race in about 5min in my current condition Faint2. Enjoy the celebrations! I hope you do not try to set a PB in that department Big Grin
Cloggie Big Grin
Running thoughts:

Thinking of Holland
I see wide rivers
slowly flowing through
an endless lowland

(translated from H. Marsman - Dutch poet)
03-02-2010, 10:45 AM,
(03-02-2010, 10:13 AM)Cloggie Wrote: Clap2 Respect Sweder! An official PB in 28 degrees...well done...I would be out of the race in about 5min in my current condition Faint2. Enjoy the celebrations! I hope you do not try to set a PB in that department Big Grin

Thanks Cloggie Big Grin
'Current condition'??? Is there something we need to know? Big Grin

No PBs in rehydration; previous best set with SP some years ago - something like 14 hours straight in Molly's. EG and I did tie one on until 4am but must admit I flagged horribly in the closing yards, struggling to gargle Sol, the character-less indigenous horsepiss that passes for beer. EG was deeply concerned at my lack of match fitness, offering thoughtful council on changing my training methods.

03-02-2010, 11:00 AM, (This post was last modified: 03-02-2010, 11:06 AM by Sweder.)
Apologies
I wish my posting could be as consistent as my January running turned out to be. Once again I have a tiny window through which to slip this missive before I strap an unfeasible tonnage of aircraft to my flabby glutes, this time all the way to Salvador.

Sportstracks tells me I banked 194 kilometres in January, a healthy total and one I'd be amazed to match let alone exceed in the coming (busier) months. That they passed relatively injury-free is a blessing I gratefully accept. Much of that is down to my passion for off-road running, although ironically that's cost me severe leg pain following my slog through the brutally hard streets of Almeria. There's no doubt in my simple mind that a combo of training surfaces, albeit in favour of the grassy hills, is the way forward.

Speaking of which a race report is on the horizon. Still a distant, slightly hazy horizon I'm afraid but hey; 'needs must when the Devil drives' and Satan has his foot so far up my wobbly posterior just now it's not even funny. I'll try to write it up on the flight but after my thrilling date with the Strictly Come Dancing Live! show at Wembley last night - which was excellent fun - my kilometre total is beating my hours sleep numbers around two to one. Passengers traveling on TAP may wish to invest in industrial ear plugs.

For now I'd like to say some 'thank you's:
Antonio for being our saintly host-with-the-most yet again, along with Manolo and Santi (who both seemed to go down rather well with our female contingent it must be said).
Ladyrunner for putting up with my incessant whining for 10 kilometres on Sunday and dragging a remarkable effort from my weary bones;
and to EG, Simon and Tracey for their splendid company.

Bing bong: the white zone is for loading and unloading only ...

03-02-2010, 03:37 PM, (This post was last modified: 05-02-2010, 01:51 AM by Sweder.)
Almeria Half Marathon 2010
Never turn your back on Fear.
It should always be in front of you, like a thing that might have to be killed

Hunter S Thompson

Journey

Our Andalucían adventure kicked off at an un-godly hour.
T’was ever thus; a small price to pay for what has become one of the most eagerly anticipated weekends in my race calendar. That said, rocking up at Ladyrunner’s door just shy of four am was still a shock to the system. With MSilv sadly unable to travel we had only to rendezvous with El Gordo and our small yet perfectly-formed party would be complete. Well met, restorative coffee procured, EG and I discussed the topic du jour; bare footin’ and the conspiracy or otherwise of the multi-national, billion dollar running shoe industry. It’s a subject for another time. Suffice to say no conclusions were drawn, other than to agree that more research is needed.

Snow fell in the eerie darkness, large white flakes drifting gently out of a cold black sky, picked up by the air-side arc lamps as we trooped aboard our vessel. A tired and huddled mass indeed, seeking a better running life in warmer climbs. Fittingly enough before we could flee Cold England our craft had to be de-iced. This had been done the night before (so a cheery Aer Lingus employee informed us) but the overnight freeze necessitated a hurried repeat via the use of an industrial jet-wash. Images of dog-eared newspaper reports from that fateful day in Munich more than forty years ago, when a plane carrying the Busy Babes required similar treatment before three take-off attempts, the last one infamously unsuccessful, began to surface. Before I could start to think about worrying we were safely airborne, climbing rapidly through the dark clouds to embrace the sunrise in a clear blue sky.

The journey from Malaga to Almeria by way of Grenada was smooth and, with the exception of an excellent lunch of racciones and tortilla Espanola overlooking the impressive Sierra Navadas, uneventful. The ladies opted for a beer. I was never tempted, resolved as I was to have my 'Ice Cold In Alex' moment post-race with the waft of honest salt-sweat still loitering around my nostrils. A series of check-ins – at the Tryp Indalo, with Antonio and at race HQ, this year a short walk up the hill from our hotel – was followed by a series of weary 'good night's as team RC went in search of warm beds and the comforting embrace of a pre-race sleep.

It’s all well and good being knackered after a long day travelling, quite another to switch off the noggin and commit to the restful arms of slumber. I’m an incurable movie-phile (there's possibly an official word for this), unable to resist the lure of a late-night film no matter how leaden the eyelids. Well-known pictures are as welcome as haven’t-seen/ wanna-see films. In fact they’re more alluring, like old friends who come to visit, soothing our travel-tortured minds with friendly banter and familiar faces. Turning on the telly is like calling my dealer. Sure enough, albeit dubbed into local dialect, I found my fix: Clint Eastwood’s harrowing yet beautiful Million Dollar Baby. I drifted off as Hillary Swank relentlessly pounded the heavy bag, sharing her dreams of glories yet to come.

Race Day: Beginning The Begin

I started awake with a jolt. What was that infernal racket?
My alarm? Surely not; I'd just closed my eyes two minutes ago ... but the cruel little screen, harsh in the half-light, confirmed the ugly truth; 07:30, time to get up. Wash, dress (old T over race vest) and down stairs for the 08:00 breakfast club. Muesli, fruit, toast & honey and a large cup of remarkably strong coffee soon had my system flickering into life. EG was up in his room munching on bananas and bagels; Ladyrunner, Tracey and a worried-looking Simon joined me in the dining room. Despite drinking water for England all day long Simon had woken up horribly dehydrated. Having danced with the DVT Devil in the past he was giving serious thought to not racing. Tracey, an Almeria virgin, bubbled with positive energy, asking questions a-plenty, feasting on information as readily as I was gobbling up acres of toast. Ladyrunner seemed calm and ready, feelings I could only admire. In truth, sat with these lithe whippets I felt fat and underprepared. I’d tweeted as much before leaving my room, in perfect synchronicity with EG as it transpired; he’d fired the same doleful message into the ether at precisely the same moment. Great minds and all that.

Whereas in previous years we’d jogged to El Stadio this time we elected to drive. This offered us somewhere to store water/ post-race clothes etc whilst eliminating the potential horror of the bag drop. This also allowed Simon additional time to relax and hydrate and EG to rest his troublesome calf. Having parked handily next to the stadium we set off on a warm-up jog around the perimeter, chatting excitedly as the streets filled with tanned, slender runners dashing hither and thither, race numbers affixed along with an impressive array of colourful neckerchiefs and space-age sun glasses clearly sculpted in a designer wind-tunnel. Spanish racers are nothing if not fashionistas; lord help the poor sod who rocks up in their training sweats devoid of glittering accessories. We should surely pity them.

It should be noted there aren’t too many donkeys in a Spanish half. Our hosts take their running almost as seriously as their wardrobe. Like competitive golfers they arrive decked out for the occasion. Alarmingly fit (OK the golf analogy is floundering a tad) and clearly sun-kissed by hundreds of hours running in the benevolent Andalucian sun yet laden with heavy reasons for possible failure; discomforts, ailments, a virtually unrivalled lack of training. As this applies to just about everyone one meets one must assume these lame excuses fall into the same category as the sun-tans, anti-inflamatories, scarves and shades; de rigueur old boy, de rigueur.

Twenty minutes before the off I was a tad worried. Previous years have served up a series of classic cock-ups; false starts, bag drop madness, missing start lines. Yet here, standing on the ramp leading up and away from the running track towards the start area defined by the inflated arch and gathering competitors, I struggled to see where this years’ pitfall might be. The sun beamed down from a clear blue sky as a cool zephyr gently rubbed shoulders with our excited, tremulous gathering.

In the immortal words of Danny Baker, what could possibly go wrong?

04-02-2010, 10:18 AM,
(03-02-2010, 10:45 AM)Sweder Wrote: Thanks Cloggie Big Grin
'Current condition'??? Is there something we need to know? Big Grin

Current condition= still recovering from my injury following the half marathon in December.
There are only 2 men in this world that I really listen to: mr Cloggie and my fysiotherapist. And my fysiotherapist tells me to be patient - no running, just exercising in the gym Sad.....
Cloggie Big Grin
Running thoughts:

Thinking of Holland
I see wide rivers
slowly flowing through
an endless lowland

(translated from H. Marsman - Dutch poet)
04-02-2010, 11:08 AM,
RE: Almeria Half Marathon 2010
(03-02-2010, 03:37 PM)Sweder Wrote: Spanish racers are nothing if not fashionistas; lord help the poor sod who rocks up in their training sweats devoid of glittering accessories. We should surely pity them.

It should be noted there aren’t too many donkeys in a Spanish half. Our hosts take their running almost as seriously as their wardrobe. Like golfers they arrive decked out for the occasion; horribly fit, sun-kissed yet laden with reasons for possible failure; discomforts, ailments, lack of training. As this applies to just about everyone one meets one must assume these excuses fall into the same category as sun-tans, anti-inflamatories, scarves and shades; de rigueur old boy, de rigueur.

Ha Ha Ha ...so true! Awaiting the next action packed instalment Smile
05-02-2010, 03:14 PM, (This post was last modified: 07-02-2010, 12:50 PM by Sweder.)
Medio Maraton XIII part deaux
Part one posted here

Notes on arrival

Before we get to the meat in our sandwich I should pay tribute to El Gordo’s diplomacy and Antonio’s Andalucian ingenuity.

For the long ride out of Malaga EG took the wheel of our minibus. We struck out for Almeria by way of Grenada with the intention of visiting the might Alhambra, the Moorish palace on the outskirts of that sprawling city. Around 60 klicks out the traffic slowed. Trouble loomed large on the dusty horizon; armed guards, decked out in olive green and brandishing semi-automatic weapons, inspected the contents of each crawling vehicle through impenetrable sun glasses, signalling every third or fourth vehicle to pull into a roadside checkpoint. I sat up in my shotgun seat, radar scanning for trouble. As we approached the first guard, his face swathed in an unnecessary scarf, ubiquitous shades reflecting our white battle bus and dark beret at a jaunty angle, El Gordo wound down the window.
‘English?’ offered our leader, innocent smile writ large across his affable, butter-wouldn’t-melt features.
‘Non. Espanola’ came the flat response.
With no discernable moving parts behind the shades/ scarf combo it was impossible to know if he was smiling. Spanish it shall be, I thought. Apparently happy that our cargo of blanched, bleary-eyed tourists posed no threat to national security being, to quote the Hitch Hikers’ Guide ‘mostly harmless’, he nodded us through. Beyond him his colleagues, similarly dramatically wrapped, followed our progress, one holding a menacing ‘stinger’ anti-vehicle trap (a string of sharp metal spikes that, when hurled under a moving car, shreds the tyres). Just past the checkpoint sat a lonely bordello, the Black Cat club. I wondered idly if the establishment, apparently empty at this unsociably early hour, had hired mercenaries to drum up a little custom.

Once landed at the Tryp Indalo after our lunctime feast at the Cafe bar Mis Gemelos we set about the task of feeding our faces once more. Bereft of our pre-race pasta party, an aparent victim of these troubled economic times, we needed an alternative source of reliable carbs. Our genial host pulled yet another rabbit out of his bottomless hat, taking us to the quite wonderful Cafe Tagliatella. Located at the bottom of La Rambla this well-appointed Italian eatery proved a roaring success. Vast bowls of steaming pasta arrived, closely followed by the sound of chomping as satisfied grins were exchanged over one or two glasses of Rioja.

Back to the Start Line

But I digress. It’s easily done when you’re writing in the humid swelter of a Brazilian hotel room with the maid hammering on the door and a hundred Kango hammers digging up the road outside your window. So where were we? Ah yes; what could possibly go wrong?

We’d arrived at El Stadio, warmed up, stretched, exchanged good luck messages with our fellow racers and set off up the huge ramp towards the start. Yet, what was this? The entire body of runners descending back into the stadium? Oh-oh ... qui passé?! With ten minutes before the gun why on Earth would everyone return to the shaded hallways under the stadium seats? All we could do was turn tail and follow; along the inside running track, past the banos, still wreaking of Ralgex and defecation, the trademark stench of pre-race rituals the world over, past the empty massage tables, past the last-minute registration desk, past the horror of the bag-drop (happily avoided this year), all the way to the other end of the tunnel and back out into the sunlight. The crowd jostled and bobbled, burbling chatter rising in volume as the clock ticked around to its ten o’clock zenith. Where’s the bloody start? Hang on ... we’re going up the next ramp ... along the outside wall ... and back to the start line we all just left five minutes ago. Eh? Oh, never mind ...

It's all part of the Medio Maraton experience here in whacky Almeria. Now, lined up, me shadowing Ladyrunner like a lost child, we waited for the off. Bang on ten the gun sounded and – hey! – we started shuffling forward towards a clearly-defined start line. No chip mats though ... but before I could worry about that I had other fish to fry. LR was on her toes, ducking and diving through the sea of runners.
‘Oi! Hang on ...’ but the Lady wasn’t for turning. Rather she flew away, movingly deftly with a dropped shoulder here, a change of pace there, weaving through the throng seemingly without effort. Half a klick in and we were still scything through the bodies. My Garmin reported a pace of 4 mins 30 per kilometre; surely suicidal pace?
‘Hey’ lungs burning, words forced out like venting steam ‘we’re going too fast!’
‘Eh? Come on, we’ve got to get through this lot. Try to keep up.’
I knuckled down and ran. The burning in my chest raged on. I would surely collapse and die at any moment. Strange rasping sounds, like the last gasp of some poor inbred hound, filled the air. To LR it must’ve been like being chased by a continuous dirty phone call. Down to the seafront we ran, still passing runners of all sizes and persuasions. Under the Viaduct, right past the lovely Cafe Tagliatella and onto La Rambla we galloped, twin RC vests cutting a swathe through the charging hoards.

If I’d secretly hoped for respite here I was sadly – and sorely – mistaken. If anything LR upped the ante, sharp elbows cutting through the warming Almeria air, long legs striding out to greet the increasing rise of the hill. All my vital organs appeared to be jostling for position in my throat. My lungs felt like brand-new, not-yet-inflated party balloons; my heart pounded heavily, working double-time to push the barely-oxygenated blood though my protesting arteries. My treacherous stomach wobbled unkindly beneath my heaving chest as if to drag it all down towards the road. I felt sure my eyes would pop out of their sockets. I checked the watch; coming up on the 5K marker ... bloody hell. I tried to communicate.
‘Here – I’m almost PBing the first 5k!’
‘That’s good.’ No trace of sympathy, just resolute, relentless pursuit, eyes fixed on the road ahead. Her voice sounded relaxed, calm, like she was reading from a newspaper over Sunday morning coffee. I had a choice; dig in and suck it up, or crawfish and crawl, admit defeat and throttle back. Glancing at my ‘Running For Moyleman’ wrist band I swallowed hard and dug in. Sure enough 5K came and went in 23:26, less than 30 seconds outside my all-time PB. Christ on a bike!

Mercifully, like a mirage on the long road to Damascus, the turn on La Rambla appeared. Thank God! Some downhill, a chance to ease off and calm things down. Wrong. Another glance at the Garmin; 4:25. No, 4:20. No ... bloody hell; 4 minutes 10 pace and still dropping. Jooools ...
‘We’re doing 4:07 pace’ I howled at her right shoulder. A cursory glance back.
‘That’s good’. No. No it isn’t. It’s horrible. It Hurts. I want my Mum.

It was pathetic really, like some spoilt child whining for sweets. I was in severe danger of ruining Julie’s race. This had to stop.
‘Sorry Jools, you keep going. I’ll do my best to keep up.’
I vowed to shut up, whatever the pace, however loud the cacophony of alarm bells ringing loudly in my head. I gulped water, grabbed a proffered roadside sponge and doused my burning head.
‘Wow, 24 degress!’ LR pointed to the digital readout by the fountains at the foot of La Rambla. I couldn’t see; a waterfall of salty sweat was running steadily off my brow. I mumbled something in acknowledgement, attention focused on LR’s heels as we wheeled left onto the long haul east along the Ave. Cabo de Gata.

Ten minutes and another couple of kilometres later we’d rounded the traffic circle and turned north on the long climb towards the Tryp Indalo. I was still there in LR’s shadow, but the wheels were loose and starting to wobble. With the turning point in sight, a tad shy of 10k, I almost whispered the words I’ve no doubt she’d been longing to hear.
‘Right-o Jools, thanks a million. You push on; I’m going to ease up a bit.’
‘Keep going Sweder; don’t give in, keep your pace up. See you at the finish.’
I knew what she meant; don’t waste all the hard work, get a PB.
Slowly, inexorably, she drew away from me. I didn’t consciously slow up so much as stop grinding out the yards. The watch told the tale. 4:35, 4:40. 4:45 ... Jools was on the round-a-bout, I was 100 metres back. It was here I made my Faustian pact; not with Satan but with my inner Demon, the soul-tickling swine who wanted me to quit. Whatever happened, terminal injury aside, I would do all I could to stay below five minute kilometre pace. I owed that to myself; anything else would render all this effort pointless. I slogged through the 10K marker in 46:18, again remarkably close to my PB. I shook my head, warm sweat spraying the adjacent runners. Madness.

Heading back towards the sea once more I started spotting RCers. Tracey and Antonio, a few hundred metres apart, were on the long haul up from the front. Shearers and (in my case weary) grins were exchanged. I turned right onto the Avenida de Cabo de Gata, heading for my return match with la Rambla. Here I was delighted to spot El Gordo. He was rumbling along comfortably enough it seemed. He’d spied me and his face lit up.
‘She’s about a minute ahead’ he called, hand raised in greeting.
I spluttered something in reply, almost certainly forgettable and probably incoherent. I had given no thought to trying to catch Julie; I simply wanted to win my fight against the relentless bloody GPS. Staying under five minute pace was proving troublesome. Whilst it was a good deal slower than the opening 10k pace it was an ongoing battle to hit my modest mark. Every now and then I’d get sidetracked by the sight of a firm female form ahead, or search the roadside crowds for a familiar face. Whenever I looked back at the watch I’d slowed.

Back on the Rambla things got a good deal tougher. Halfway up I’d crept over my target line. I did another deal; I’d let myself run at 5:10 for a bit so long as I got under 4:45 for most of the downward leg. Speaking of legs, mine were howling by now. The unforgiving concrete of Almeria’s mean streets was exacting a terrible toll; my knees and hips ached, my ankles whined and my hamstrings sang like wire ropes on a steaming schooner. Something had to give. At one point on the downhill I touched on 4:30; fair enough. The temperature readout at the end of Ave. Cabo de Gata claimed a remarkable 28 degrees. Only the sea breeze prevented involuntary combustion. I had visions of runners randomly imploding like something out of a Terry Gilliam movie and almost lost myself to a hysterical fit of the giggles.

Inevitably my pace had to drop. On the Ave. Mediterraneo once more my legs tightened another notch. I had no choice; I had to ease off. As the climb increased, the stadium lights peeking round the edges of buildings to tease the runners still impossibly far away, I fought on. The closer I got the tighter the hamstrings. I changed my gait, turning my toes in, shortening then lengthening my stride. It felt like shifting deckchairs on the Titanic but it proved a useful distraction until, at long last, I rounded the penultimate turn and entered the stadium. It’s always a huge relief to see that dull clay-red circuit, no more so than now. I stumbled around the last 300 metres, unable to take in much except the marked lane to the finish, to blessed relief. I spied the camera-man beyond the finish line taking deliberate aim and slowly, in a sweaty parody of Sergeant Elias in Platoon, extended my arms in final supplication.

1:40:58 watch-time, a PB for the course and, officially, my fastest recorded time in a half marathon.

As I staggered about beyond the finish, exchanging greasy hand-clasps with my co-finishers, I felt the last vestige of energy drain away through my shoes. I sank to my knees, intending to remove my lace-tied Championchip, and wondered how on earth I’d ever get back up again.

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  January 2017 Sweder 16 9,228 02-02-2017, 05:39 PM
Last Post: Sweder
  2016 - January Sweder 28 15,104 01-02-2016, 07:51 AM
Last Post: Mid Life Crisis Marathon Man
  January 2014 Sweder 29 15,899 30-01-2014, 09:11 PM
  January 2013 Sweder 50 35,539 31-01-2013, 05:16 PM
Thumbs Up January 2012 Sweder 57 44,640 01-02-2012, 08:19 AM