Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
test
24-10-2008, 12:40 PM,
test
24-10-2008, 03:27 PM,
test
Well, I watched it all the way through . . . (he doesn't drop her).
Did I pass? Confused

The harder the conflict, the more glorious the triumph

24-10-2008, 03:35 PM,
test
Sweder Wrote:Well, I watched it all the way through . . . (he doesn't drop her).
Did I pass? Confused

I made the same error. That's 5 minutes 18 seconds I'll never see again.... Sad
El Gordo

Great things are done when men and mountains meet.
24-10-2008, 06:19 PM, (This post was last modified: 25-10-2008, 10:05 PM by Mid Life Crisis Marathon Man.)
test
Yo fixin' fo' trouble mister!
Run. Just run.
24-10-2008, 06:49 PM,
test
For those in the UK/ with access to BBC1 they're showing (tonight 11:40) the excellent Galaxy Quest. Not necessarily worth staying up half the night for but well worth recording for later viewing.

Excellent Star Trek spoof with Alan Rickman, Tim Allen, Tony Shalhoub, Sam Rockwell and Sigourney Weaver. A good deal better than the above clip (but then so is drying paint).
It features a blonde Sigourney Weaver with enhanced breasts - sorry, but it works for me :o

[Image: galaxy_quest.jpg]

25-10-2008, 02:26 PM,
test
Ah . . . I see what you did there SP . . . sneaky man Big Grin
No doubt waiting for derogatory comments to accrue before replacing the post with . . . well I do declare. Yes, sneaky Wink

25-10-2008, 03:27 PM,
test
Did anyone see the excellent 2-parter "Guitar" shown over the last 2 Sunday evenings on BBC1?

Well worth catching on BBC iPlayer if you missed it. It's a documentary fronted by Alan "Botney" Yentob about the birth and development of the electric guitar, but includes plenty of footage of our guitar heroes down the years.
El Gordo

25-10-2008, 04:59 PM,
test
Yep, recorded both parts - excellent stuff.
Enjoyed watching Mark Knofler messing about with his collection of axes. The Gilmour footage was terrific - how wonderful to express yourself so effortlessly whilst bringing joy to millions.

25-10-2008, 06:55 PM,
test
Sweder Wrote:Yep, recorded both parts - excellent stuff.
Enjoyed watching Mark Knofler messing about with his collection of axes. The Gilmour footage was terrific

I've always had a weakness for Hank Marvin Big Grin. Nice story about his Stratocaster. There were so many highlights -- Hendrix, Townsend, the air guitar championships Eek.

Sweder Wrote:how wonderful to express yourself so effortlessly whilst bringing joy to millions.

You should know, Sweder Wink
El Gordo