Thanks to the training diarists
16-02-2004, 10:37 PM,
Some great entries recently from the training diary guys. What can I say? Thanks - they're proving to be a great read.

I've been a bit remiss with mine recently. I did write an entry yesterday, after managing 10 miles, but I've not yet posted it. Logistical reasons.

Should go up tomorrow.

Andy
El Gordo

Great things are done when men and mountains meet.
17-02-2004, 02:55 PM,
I´d like to thank you, Andy, for creating this great website in which you share your training, thoughts, ideas, information and so on with all of us. It has been and it is very useful to me.

Besides, I´m very glad you have accepted and encouraged us to be able to write our own training diaries. I´ve found it interesting and motivating. The fact that I´ve got to tell all of you what I´ve done makes me work a bit harder and pay more attention to what I´ve done or seen.

Thank you very much,Andy and everybody. Muchas gracias.

Greetings from Almería. Saludos desde Almería.

Antonio

17-02-2004, 06:17 PM,
[oscaracceptancespeechmode] I'd like to thank my parents, my agent, all those who had faith in me. My manicurist, my driver and all those who made it possible for me to be where I am today. *gush*[/oscaracceptancespeechmode] Big Grin
17-02-2004, 08:33 PM,
Quote:Originally posted by Seafront Plodder
[oscaracceptancespeechmode] I'd like to thank my parents, my agent, all those who had faith in me. My manicurist, my driver and all those who made it possible for me to be where I am today. *gush*[/oscaracceptancespeechmode] Big Grin

Get those bloomin' trainers on and go and do something useful for a change. Why can't you be nice like Antonio??

Wink
El Gordo

Great things are done when men and mountains meet.

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  training update two oceans marathon amit 12 8,343 25-03-2008, 01:28 PM
Last Post: Seafront Plodder
  Training diaries El Gordo 2 1,452 24-07-2004, 10:50 AM
Last Post: El Gordo