Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Regrettably posted by andy...
29-09-2004, 07:48 PM,
Regrettably posted by andy...
Quote: so please keep going.....

Ok I will then...Big Grin

As you will be able to note if you take a look Here, I am not really built for fartleking..

And although he probably doesn't realise it, (and I pay crap wages), Brian AKA Raizor Blue has become my online mentor. So if he reckons speed work is called for instead of hills, well then that's fab by me.

Out tonight then for a session of slow, slightly less slow, followed by slow recovery (repeat until shagged out Sad)

Clock time: 60.a bit minutes.
Time spent running: about 58 minutes.
Time spent arguing with some tosser who has obviously never read The Highway Code: about 2 minutes.

But how sad is this???, I actually came home and checked it!!! ....Rule 146.

Crossing a wide T-junction, this Teenage Arse in a 10 year old Nova (arn't they all?) blared his crappy 2-tone horn as he came hurtling around the corner. Having first checked that he wasn't going to run me over, I actually stopped in the road - as did he. A few choice phrases followed, culminating (if I recall correctly) in me telling him he was an *ahem* "Ignorant fuckwit" and suggesting that he should "Get someone to read the Highway Code" to him.

I then plodded off to a stream of expletives....Rolleyes

I was lucky really. He was alone so there was no one to appear hard for. I was about twice his size, and I had the dog with me.

Oh the joys of running.

p.s. 6.14 miles covered.

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Tribute to Andy. Seafront Plodder 3 2,095 30-07-2004, 09:52 PM
Last Post: Antonio247