Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Bob Dylan
14-06-2005, 10:17 PM,
Bob Dylan
Just read Andy's running log entry about the Bob Dylan CD. Reminds me of when I saw him (Bob Dylan not Andy) at Blackbush. There were zillions of people at this open air gig and we were at the back. The stage seemed to be about the size of a postage stamp and the performers no bigger than pin-heads.
There were supporting singers before Bob Dylan came onto the stage. We were listening to one of these 'support' artists droning on with his guitar. After a couple of songs somebody nearby conjectured that this actually might be Bob Dylan we were listening to. No, surely not. I was hoisted onto a friends shoulders and with the aid of binoculars I was able to confirm to the crowd that we had all been listening to the great man without realising.
14-06-2005, 10:30 PM,
Bob Dylan
Ha ha!

I've seen him three times but alas, they've all been just sort of homage-paying visits as they were in the last 15 years.

Anything after 66 is a bit of a waste of time in my entirely personal view.
El Gordo

Great things are done when men and mountains meet.
14-06-2005, 11:34 PM,
Bob Dylan
are you talking aboutb Dylan or the England footie team now? Big Grin
15-06-2005, 05:30 AM,
Bob Dylan
Well, I genuinely think that England have an excellent side at the moment, and have as good a chance as anyone in the World Cup next year.

Dylan, alas, can never "do a 66".....

Sad
El Gordo

Great things are done when men and mountains meet.