Thread Rating:
  • 3 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Saucony
17-08-2005, 07:31 AM,
Saucony
Hi Brian, I know you have Saucony at your shop and i would like to know what you think of these shoes, specifically about the "grid omni 5 (moderate stability)", i want them for trainnig purposes (long distnaces,etc.).
Thanks Brian
20-08-2005, 01:09 PM,
Saucony
Hi, the omni 5 will be available in Spain in December. I have the omni 3 in the shop at the moment, why not try it out for the fit? It is wider than your Supernovas and has quite a bit more support. Really, it depends on how much you over-pronate. There will be a new Trigon available in September called the Trigon Guide, which I think could be more suitable for you, it is for mild to medium over-pronators, more like the supernova control.

Sorry to take so long in replying, my internet has been playing up recently. Hope to see you in Santa Cruz tomorrow.
22-08-2005, 09:15 AM,
Saucony
Thank you Brian i will drop by as soon as i can get time. Anyway i still have my wave rider and supernovas in good fit and they have to last at least until december. I am jus t thinking of trying a pair of saucony the next time i buy new shoes because i read very good reviwes of them.
See you...