Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
March: balancing on one leg and resistance bands
22-03-2017, 06:51 PM,
RE: March: balancing on one leg and resistance bands
(15-03-2017, 01:32 PM)Seafront Plodder Wrote: This thread started off so well...

Ha! Well, the degeneration of this thread and CharlieCat5 aside (he deserves his own category of disruption) ... still not running much Sad

Went back to the physio today and my ankle is much better, my calves (that doesn't look right, but it can't be calfs) are less tight and I am less wobbly when standing on one leg. Also I am no longer limping. 

Went for a run yesterday around Sussex University campus. I was abysmally slow and going uphill was like a slow death. That was about being out of condition more than anything, but at least I got out and did something. I also saw had some lovely views of the early evening sunshine. In fact, it was WONDERFUL getting out into the fresh air. But my ankle was achey afterwards. Not much running for me for the next few weeks again.

For those whom it will amuse, my latest exercise is to stand on one leg, with my eyes closed while brushing my teeth.

... Take the National Express when your life's in a mess / It'll make you smile ...

Messages In This Thread
RE: March: balancing on one leg and resistance bands - by twittenkitten - 22-03-2017, 06:51 PM