Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Time to stagger out
28-09-2015, 11:54 AM, (This post was last modified: 28-09-2015, 11:55 AM by stillwaddler.)
RE: Time to stagger out
Hellooo...well it wasn't so much a toddle, maybe more of a totter. Just 2.5 miles NONE STOP, well to be fair I probably didn't get above 11 minute miles and probably more like 12 minute ones on the longish hill ( actually its more like a slope but felt like a hill today.

I have been shamed into trying to get out more regularly, a once a week visit to the gym (if it's a good week) just isn't enough and I have been piling on the excess pounds. Not helped this weekend by attending yet another wedding, they had horrid John Willie Lees bitter so I was forced to drink my own weight in Carlsberg - eeek! I can't believe I admitted to that but Mr SW and I were giving the dance floor a good bashing and at least the lager was cold and wet. However 3 whole pounds were added to my erstwhile tiny frame so something must be done. The aim is to get the running shoes on at least 4 times a week...hhhmm sounds good doesn't it. Good to be back with you guys.

ps it was our first Mrs and Mrs wedding - a brilliant Bit of a Do.
Phew this is hard work !

Messages In This Thread
Time to stagger out - by stillwaddler - 28-09-2015, 08:42 AM
RE: Time to stagger out - by stillwaddler - 28-09-2015, 11:54 AM
RE: Time to stagger out - by El Gordo - 28-09-2015, 05:50 PM