Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
September, departing summer hath assumed
25-09-2015, 03:41 PM, (This post was last modified: 25-09-2015, 03:43 PM by Charliecat5.)
RE: September, departing summer hath assumed
(24-09-2015, 09:56 PM)Sweder Wrote: Which club has let you in - ah, blessed their number with your presence?

I went to see the nice men and women at LewesAC.  They seem a great bunch.   Trouble is, since popping along a couple of weeks ago I haven't been able to make it back there for a proper test drive.  Firstly, I was told to give the running a rest by the doctor, and then work, work, work.  Plus having pulled out of the JS20... my mojo seems to have taken matters into its own hands and continued running... but sadly over the horizon without me.

I need to get back out there... so if you fancy a little excursion this Sunday I could be tempted. 

With a bit of luck I will be able to join the professionals on Thursday this week.  What they will make of me I don’t know.  I did mention that I run with you… they just kinda frowned and rolled their eyes… 

Work wise this autumn, it has gone from being busy to absolutely crazy.  Good from a work point of view… but fitting in the running will become quite challenging… albeit all the more important if I am to have any chance of retaining my marbles. 

P.s. I have just read Glaconman’s report – bloody ‘ell.

There is more to be done

Messages In This Thread
RE: September, departing summer hath assumed - by Charliecat5 - 25-09-2015, 03:41 PM

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  September 2014 Charliecat5 22 9,245 07-10-2014, 02:08 AM
Last Post: Mid Life Crisis Marathon Man