Help ... I have bunion's appearing all of the sudden!!
12-01-2010, 10:18 PM, (This post was last modified: 12-01-2010, 10:26 PM by ladyrunner.)
Help ... I have bunion's appearing all of the sudden!!
Had a bit of a shock today when I looked down at my feet whilst recovering in the bath, after my 12 mile snow run today with Sweder. There seems to be a bunion that has appeared (overnight??) on each foot on the little toe joint!!HuhHuh

Just checked this out on the internet and it seems to be a Tailor's Bunion.

[Image: n5551553.jpg]

On a website I have just read:-
"It's best to limit the amount of time spent running and jogging, while treating tailor's bunion. Physical activities may cause excessive stress to the foot area."

I have done about 30 miles of running in the snow this week, which must have caused extra stress on both feet and legs. It is a job to stay upright.

Surely these things don't just develop overnight which seems to be what has happened in my case? Anyone got any suggestions or know anything about these?? They don't seem to be painful which is good.

(... and no before you ask I don't wear high heals or stilletos - I am tall enough.) LOL

Julie Smile
Almeria Half Marathon 2017
The Grizzly 2017
That's it for now!!

Messages In This Thread
Help ... I have bunion's appearing all of the sudden!! - by ladyrunner - 12-01-2010, 10:18 PM