Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
New look next month
05-10-2005, 03:15 PM,
New look next month
andy Wrote:Hi All

Just thinking that from next month - October - I think I'll put the diary stuff on the front page, to give it more of a blog feel. Will also use a blog-like most-recent-entry-first format.

Good move Andy. It keeps the front page fresh and makes it easier for us to keep a track of your training (or lack of it). ;-) Not sure I can recognise the bloke you mention in your first entyr though...

One thought re: your achilles. Are you being completely honest with yourself about it being an easy run? I only ask because when I've come back after rest/injury, I'm apt to log my runs as "easy" based on absolute speed rather than how they really felt as I hate admiting that I find my former "easy" pace harder than it used to be. It's possible that you've agravated your achilles by pushing a little too hard to soon in the natural desire to regain former fitness.

How are you shoes? I had a brief brush with achilles pain when one of the air cells in one of my Nike's heels burst. Maybe time to treat yourself to a new pair?

Messages In This Thread
New look next month - by El Gordo - 25-09-2005, 12:07 PM
New look next month - by Bierzo Baggie - 26-09-2005, 09:53 AM
New look next month - by Tim - 29-09-2005, 01:37 PM
New look next month - by Tim - 05-10-2005, 03:15 PM