RunningCommentary.net Forums

Full Version: 2006 - July
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Back to business, I hope.

Come on everyone, let's get going. If I'm going to suffer, then you can too. Big Grin
Yes! That's great news Andy - doubtless the first run after shingles was always going to be tough, but it's in the bag now and can only get easier from here.

But I do think as a warm up event for South Africa you (and Sweder) should pop over here to Oz for a quick beer or three, I mean a pre-TOM race or two.

Regardless, I shall toast you frequently along the training path, best of luck, mate Smile
Mid Life Crisis Man Wrote:But I do think as a warm up event for South Africa you (and Sweder) should pop over here to Oz for a quick beer or three, I mean a pre-TOM race or two.

I can't guarantee that it will happen before the TOM cobber, but it will happen sometime, to be sure.
andy Wrote:I can't guarantee that it will happen before the TOM cobber, but it will happen sometime, to be sure.
Amen to that, brother Andy
Sweder Wrote:Amen to that, brother Andy

Excellent! More incentive to keep me running Smile
As you say Andy, soon you'll be running 35 miles and hardly noticing it. But visions of you regularly reading the Daily Telegraph over your morning claret are a little harder to imagine. A big, bold Barossa shiraz would be much more your style Big Grin
I'd start taking the Torygraph on a regulat basis if I were you Andy.
They obviously know a thing or two about football.
Great that you are feeling up to tackling a run. I'll suffer with you, but please don't make me read the Telegraph too...Wink