RunningCommentary.net Forums

Full Version: Film Quote...
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I wash born here, an I wash raished here, and dad gum it, I am gonna die here. And no sidewindin, bushwackin, hornswaglin, cracker croaker is gonna go rouin me bishen cutter.

2 points for the film...Confused
The English Patient?
Nope.

You could get the answer by cutting & pasting the whole sentence into Google......

But I know none of you would stoop so low. Rolleyes
Got a feelin' it has somethin' t' do with beans . . . dab nabbit . . .
Ju's hol' on while I whip this out . . .
I know the movie, but why do you ask? Are you offering a prize or are you just sad and lonely?
Can I point out that 'The English Patient' wasn't exactly a serious guess...

After all, everyone knows the quote in question comes from Brideshead Revisited...
MickCollins Wrote:After all, everyone knows the quote in question comes from Brideshead Revisited...

Oh!? I thought it was To Serve Them All My Days
Is this another of those threads that falls into the same category as the missing mythical ALMERIA VIDEO, i.e. one that just seems to have vanished into the ether with no adequate conclusion or explanation?
Mid Life Crisis Man Wrote:Is this another of those threads that falls into the same category as the missing mythical ALMERIA VIDEO, i.e. one that just seems to have vanished into the ether with no adequate conclusion or explanation?

Be patient, old chap. My new laptop has been ordered. My new laptop with the Firewire port. The one that will connect to my digital camcorder.
andy Wrote:Be patient, old chap. My new laptop has been ordered. My new laptop with the Firewire port. The one that will connect to my digital camcorder.

Er, well OK, but what was SP rabbiting on about Blazing Saddles for?
[COLOR="Green"]
Come in Seafront Plodder, your time is up...[/COLOR]