RunningCommentary.net Forums

Full Version: Any chess players on here?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6
Sssssh.

Keep it down in the cheap seats.
This is fascinating.
Whose turn is it?
his...
Oh...
OK -- I've made my move.

Sorry for the delay. i had to sleep on it.
Bravo!
(23-08-2015, 03:05 PM)El Gordo Wrote: [ -> ]OK -- I've made my move.

Hmmm....my response to your move is going to take some thought...Confused
Is there any popcorn?
I must say, that Queen-side flank attack is shaping up nicely.
(26-08-2015, 05:31 AM)Seafront Plodder Wrote: [ -> ]
(23-08-2015, 03:05 PM)El Gordo Wrote: [ -> ]OK -- I've made my move.

Hmmm....my response to your move is going to take some thought...Confused

You invested your time well. This is now an existential crisis. I need Deep Thought before my next move. I'm afraid you may not see such a rapid response as previously.
That King side flank attack with the bishop and rook's pawn had me perplexed for a while (especially given my previous comments), but now I see the logic of it. Cool move, indeed!

Which all makes me wonder ... are you using social media to fox your opponent?
Reckon he's got to resign now...
(19-01-2017, 09:23 AM)Seafront Plodder Wrote: [ -> ]Reckon he's got to resign now...

Not so fast.
Edge of the seat stuff now folks. Two moves have been made this month.
For crying out loud, can you PLEASE shut the fuck up ... some of us are trying to concentrate! Man, oh man! Whatever happened to etiquette?
[attachment=3187 Wrote:Mid Life Crisis Marathon Man pid='28938' dateline='1495629175']For crying out loud, can you PLEASE shut the fuck up ... some of us are trying to concentrate! Man, oh man! Whatever happened to etiquette?

The game is now well into its 11th year, and I'm still holding out, despite the threats. SP (black) to move.
Are you vying for record of longest chess game ever?
(11-06-2017, 06:35 PM)OutAlongTheRiver Wrote: [ -> ]Are you vying for record of longest chess game ever?

Don't be silly, this game is nearly over... it'll probably be finished within a decade or so.
Was your last move actually legal SF?
I have been waiting for his offer to resign for many months now.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6