RunningCommentary.net Forums

Full Version: Problem with TV
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Am very fed up. We bought a new TV this week but it's behaving very strangely.

Yesterday it said that England had beaten Australia at cricket. Today it reckoned that England won a Six Nations rugby match, but most absurd of all, when I flicked over in exasperation, someone was on there saying that QPR had won a football match.

Really p*ssed off. I rang the helpline number, but they said there was only one known fix -- to go out and drink loads of beer.

I'm skeptical, but will give anything a go.

:mad:
Don't be too hasty taking that TV back, Andy.
The Kiwis are giving the Aussies a right old go this morning which could render our win redundant. If Super Johnny's 'try' was legit then I'm a Take That fan; the Sweaties were publicly mugged at Twickers, albeit a joy to behold. And Chelski won a game yesterday they could easily have lost at the death. If Spurs play up this afternoon the dark clouds over West London might just drift a little further apart.

And if none of that delivers a chilling dose of reality here's a photo to pour iced water on your nicely warmed cockles . . .
Eek
I know the feeling. My TV is behaving like 2003. At least as far as the Hammers' football coverage is concerned.

I like this 'Life on Mars' programme, though. When I watched it last time, it was 1973 and I saw that West Ham had a promising new player called Brooking, I think.

He might do well. You never know.
Nigel Wrote:I like this 'Life on Mars' programme, though.
Aye, and series two starts this week!
Have you seen the superb Trumpton style trailer yet?
Pure magic.