RunningCommentary.net Forums

Full Version: Take a Look
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
This is not one of these oh-so hilarious *ahem* jokes.

Take a look at this piccie, then back away from your screen until you see it change.

Good eh?
Ummm, nah. Nothing. Maybe it's the booze.
I don't like yours much.
Seafront Plodder Wrote:This is not one of these oh-so hilarious *ahem* jokes.

Take a look at this piccie, then back away from your screen until you see it change.

Good eh?

Can you run through those instructions again...? Which picture should we be looking at?
You don't have to back away from the screen (and fall off your special Raspberry chair like I just did :o ). You look at the thumbnail - the 'nasty' face appears on one side - click for the larger image and the old hag 'moves' to the other side.

Sorry, must go . . . I've lost my will to live . . .
C'mon thickies :mad:

look at both faces together, and back away from the screen.
Nah, still nothin'.

Is this Candid Camera or something?
Seafront Plodder Wrote:C'mon thickies :mad:

look at both faces together, and back away from the screen.

How can you look at both faces together? Is it OK if I look at one for a couple of seconds, then the other? How many times should I look at each?
Also, how far back do you have to move? I don't have much room here. Perhaps I should wait till we have our extension built later in the year?

Confused
.................Sometimes I wonder why I bother Sad Incidentally, the distance you have to back away depends on how squinty you are.

MLC, back away further.
Seafront Plodder Wrote:.................Sometimes I wonder why I bother Sad Incidentally, the distance you have to back away depends on hoq squinty you are.

MLC, back away further.

Ouch. Bloody door.

I need another drink.

(Still not getting the pic, by the way. In case you didn't guess).

Confused
andy Wrote:Perhaps I should wait till we have our extension built later in the year?

Yes. that's probably best Andy. Rolleyes
Seafront Plodder Wrote:.................Sometimes I wonder why I bother Sad Incidentally, the distance you have to back away depends on hoq squinty you are.

MLC, back away further.

I've tried about a metre without success. Maybe I'm doing it at the wrong speed. What sort of velocity of movement works for you?
Aha! Now I see - David Bowie!
Mid Life Crisis Man Wrote:Aha! Now I see - David Bowie!

One or both?
andy Wrote:One or both?

All three!

Kinda scarey, actually. Sad
I'll try again later.

October time, perhaps...
andy Wrote:What sort of velocity of movement works for you?

About the same speed as your sprint around the Almeria track in that mythical video that doesn't exist. :p
Is the answer Peter Beardsley Confused
Seafront Plodder Wrote:About the same speed as your sprint around the Almeria track in that mythical video that doesn't exist. :p

I'll have you know that the new cable I needed is lying here on the desk. Arrived on Monday. You see, you think I've forgotten but I'm constantly beavering away on some aspect or other of the project. Chipping away, working relentlessly towards a successful conclusion.

I thought I might try plugging it in over the weekend. It doesn't help that you keep giving me these nonsensical picture-gazing tasks to fulfill.
Pages: 1 2