RunningCommentary.net Forums

Full Version: Weekend of 7th/8th June - South Downs Relay
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Joint driver and navigator for the ladies SDR team will put paid to any runs for the coming weekend. Saturday requires me to be up at the crack of dawn for their 6am start and a late return that night.

Still it promises to be a fantastic day, hopefully the weather will be as good as last year.
Chris

I'm the driver for the Arena Mens Vets team. There was a time when people wanted me to run, but this year I was specifically asked to driveConfused!!

We have a 7:30am start so will probably catch up with you guys and girls towards the end.

Then on Sunday its the Arena 80 5k at Hove Park plus all the kids races, so no running for me again as I'll be timekeeping.

Good luck mate with the driving,
JulieSmileSmile

gary c

Chris,
I had a chat with Sean regarding the SDW and he said that his missus was instrumental in getting a place in the race for Brighton and Hove perhaps we can ask Sarah if she can help us get a place for us old farts ?
Hi Gary

I think I'll ask Sara, probably end of the year how we go about sweet talking Richard Carter to get us a place. I think they allow for 50 teams - they didn't quite have that many this year.

We shall see. Give me a nudge @ year end if I forget.