RunningCommentary.net Forums

Full Version: Running Again.
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
After a hiatus ... rather a lengthy hiatus it is true, I am back in the runner clobber and planning all kinds of running adventures.

Is anyone still around to take an interest?

MLCM.
(04-10-2022, 01:57 PM)Mid Life Crisis Marathon Man Wrote: [ -> ]After a hiatus ... rather a lengthy hiatus it is true, I am back in the runner clobber and planning all kinds of running adventures.

MLCM.

Well that's weird.  

For the first time in a while I've popped in to see if anything is going on... and here you are!  

I'm still running, a bit.  

We're still organising Moyleman things.

Goat face has hung up his running clobber and disappeared into a healthy sunset (does yoga now, and hardly drinks (and yes, I do have a theory that the real Ash has been kidnapped)).  

Weird.
(05-10-2022, 02:47 PM)Charliecat5 Wrote: [ -> ]
(04-10-2022, 01:57 PM)Mid Life Crisis Marathon Man Wrote: [ -> ]After a hiatus ... rather a lengthy hiatus it is true, I am back in the runner clobber and planning all kinds of running adventures.

MLCM.

Well that's weird.  

For the first time in a while I've popped in to see if anything is going on... and here you are!  

I'm still running, a bit.  

We're still organising Moyleman things.

Goat face has hung up his running clobber and disappeared into a healthy sunset (does yoga now, and hardly drinks (and yes, I do have a theory that the real Ash has been kidnapped)).  

Weird.
Hardly drinks? Sweder?? Man alive, this covid thing has a lot to answer for. Or maybe it was Brexit?

Meanwhile, my return to running is slowly gaining distance, if not pace. Am looking forward to having some decent runs and maybe a race or two to write about next year.

Cheers, all.