RunningCommentary.net Forums

Full Version: CRIKEY
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Good Lord. People are still posting here. Well done, All.
(03-01-2019, 02:39 PM)El Gordo Wrote: [ -> ]Good Lord. People are still posting here. Well done, All.

The Big Man has news that is worthy of a post - so pop back shortly.  He may have written it by then.
Look forward to reading EG's post. I miss his interesting articles about so many different topics.

Saludos desde Almería.
(03-01-2019, 10:06 PM)Antonio247 Wrote: [ -> ]Look forward to reading EG's post. I miss his interesting articles about so many different topics.

Saludos desde Almería.

Well said, Antonio. I too, miss his musings.
Does anybody say "CRIKEY" any more?  Huh Wink
Crikey. BTW I'm not sure the 'big man' tag is exclusively Andy's>
Some of us are rather larger than we once were.
(03-01-2019, 04:09 PM)Charliecat5 Wrote: [ -> ]
(03-01-2019, 02:39 PM)El Gordo Wrote: [ -> ]Good Lord. People are still posting here. Well done, All.

The Big Man has news that is worthy of a post - so pop back shortly.  He may have written it by then.

And, um ... what is it we're waiting for?
(08-01-2019, 08:22 AM)Mid Life Crisis Marathon Man Wrote: [ -> ]And, um ... what is it we're waiting for?

Hopefully we'll know it when we see it...
(08-01-2019, 10:02 PM)marathondan Wrote: [ -> ]
(08-01-2019, 08:22 AM)Mid Life Crisis Marathon Man Wrote: [ -> ]And, um ... what is it we're waiting for?

Hopefully we'll know it when we see it...

We'd better hope it's not like that bloody chess game of theirs...  

Sad
Jeepers, how did you guess? Had an email recently that El G has just made a move, and having taken 13 months to do so it ought to be a blinder.
(09-01-2019, 10:29 AM)Seafront Plodder Wrote: [ -> ]Jeepers, how did you guess? Had an email recently that El G has just made a move, and having taken 13 months to do so it ought to be a blinder.

Given the rate of progress I hope you've made provision in your will for someone to take over the game after you pass on.
Hurry up guys, there isn't much time left: https://www.theguardian.com/science/2019...-milky-way