RunningCommentary.net Forums

Full Version: taking things for granted
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I live one mile away from the Timothy Taylor brewery. I mean, I could run there in about 5 minutes.
(21-04-2012, 06:08 PM)glaconman Wrote: [ -> ]I live one mile away from the Timothy Taylor brewery.

[[faints_with_envy]]
(21-04-2012, 09:20 PM)El Gordo Wrote: [ -> ]
(21-04-2012, 06:08 PM)glaconman Wrote: [ -> ]I live one mile away from the Timothy Taylor brewery.

[[faints_with_envy]]

I could take a picture of it for you. Or maybe that would spoil things. It's always been abit of a Wonkas for me. For years I avoided even knowing exactly where it was.
I have seen it -- once -- and it lives in the memory. That's where I will keep it.

All I have to console myself from my armchair is Lake Zurich and the snow-encrusted Alps. Give me Tim Taylor's brewery any day!
(22-04-2012, 05:29 PM)El Gordo Wrote: [ -> ]All I have to console myself from my armchair is Lake Zurich and the snow-encrusted Alps. Give me Tim Taylor's brewery any day!

I believed you for about a second there EG.

I think your lakeside views and my 'view from The Boltmakers' would both win awards. Just in different categories.

[Image: landlord.jpg]

[Image: ramtam.jpg]
Ooh, lovely. Had one of those myself at lunchtime (at the Bull Hotel in Ditchling).
Pumps line-up 'Harveys, Everards Tiger, Dark Star Sussex Extra Stout, TT Landlord'.
Booked my wake there today. Grubs good too ...