RunningCommentary.net Forums

Full Version: thickie-teckie question
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Could some kind soul *ahem* remind me how to get icons back on the desktop such as 'my computer' etc?

They're not in the bin, that's aboot as far as my teckie skills go.

Windoze XP Pro.

Ta
Playground? I suppose that is funny ...
D'ya know when I saw who had replied I kinda knew the answer wouldn't be there. Crazy

Arzolee.
(22-12-2009, 09:42 AM)Seafront Plodder Wrote: [ -> ]D'ya know when I saw who had replied I kinda knew the answer wouldn't be there. Crazy

Arzolee.

Go to your program list. Right click on the program for which you need an icon and select 'create shortcut'. Click on and drag the shortcut file to your desktop. That should do it. Luddite. You squashed my drinks gag post.
(22-12-2009, 09:44 AM)Sweder Wrote: [ -> ]
(22-12-2009, 09:42 AM)Seafront Plodder Wrote: [ -> ]D'ya know when I saw who had replied I kinda knew the answer wouldn't be there. Crazy

Arzolee.

Go to your program list. Right click on the program for which you need an icon and select 'create shortcut'. Click on and drag the shortcut file to your desktop. That should do it. Luddite. You squashed my drinks gag post.

Now settle down children, please.