RunningCommentary.net Forums

Full Version: menu on the left
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Is there any way of collapsing it? Much of the stuff, particularly the diary entries are too wide for my screen so I have to keep using the bottom bar to slide back and forth.

A.

That item you have in the 'Writing About Running' section Andy - inspiring!
Hmm, interesting, SP. What's your screen resolution? Mine is wide (1400 x 1050 I think) which I must admit makes me a bit blinkered about display problems.

Let me check this out later.

The answer to the question is no, I can't collapse the menu horizontally. You can collapse it vertically with the button at the bottom, but that won't help you. A better solution is for me to make sure that the right hand frame is not a fixed width. I had thought I'd done this, but maybe I haven't on all screens.

Thanks for pointing this out - it's very useful to know these things.

Yes, the piece by Roger Hart is truly wonderful. If you like reading about running incidentally, I'll be launching a running books section shortly.

Thanks again for the feedback.

Andy
my screen resolution is 1024 x 768.

Wonder if it's just me then.

A
No, that's a pretty standard size, so I'm sure a lot of others will have the same trouble.

I'll try to solve it later.
Right, I've had a look. I've reduced my resolution to 1024 x 768, and actually it's behaving as it should. The critical thing is to not have your Favourites visible on the left of the screen (View > Explorer > Favourites toggles them on and off).

That should do the trick - I hope.

Andy