RunningCommentary.net Forums

Full Version: Race in Spain
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
How intriguing ! A race in Spain. Can't wait until the press embargo's lifted Andy. Glad you enjoyed the GNR, just read Ian and yours race reports. Well done guys
Thanks Parky, though I don't feel any great sense of achievement this time. The plan was just to get round, which I did, but that was it. I've just seen my official time which is something like 2:50! As it took me just under 20 minutes to get over the start line this means it took me about 2:30, which strangely is slightly less than I thought. I suppose if I took off my stop for a pee, and take into account the strolling/chatting at the water-stops and the stretching at the PowerBar station on 10 miles etc, then actually I may have been approaching about 2:20 which is about the best I could have hoped for in the circumstances. But anyway, I'm not bothered about the time for this one.

Yes, the Spain thing is still top secret and there's a good chance it won't happen at all. Just about to register for the Brighton 10K on November 16th. If anyone is interested, entries close in just 4 days at the end of September. You can enter online at http://www.activeeurope.com.

Cheers

Andy
When you train in Spain is it mainly on the plain?
Ian i'm afraid you got it slightly wrong. It's...

When you strain a pain it is normally on the train.

or something like that.