RunningCommentary.net Forums

Full Version: I'll Miss
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
your regular updates Andy, but don't blame you for wanting a bit of a breather... I look forward to the next diary entry but will read your past diaries when I want a bit of inspiration...which could be today, had a great 5 days in Paris and then returned to a rather good beer festival, running just 3 miles last night was a real chore and I can't blame too much of it on the heat!!! How can I have put on 5lbs in 5 days? Seems to suggest a certain skill...
Just a little break, SW, but thanks.

I'm still planning on writing some entries but not to post anything for a while.

I've also managed to put on about 6lbs since Copenhagen, despite the occasional plod. Am off on hols soon too, so not much prospect of shedding them for a while.

Don't worry about it at the moment. You need a complete rest once in a while, so in fact you're being very sensible. It says here...

Smile
I will also miss your regular entries and updates, Andy. but you also deserve some rest. These days, I´m very busy with the final exams and having to evaluate my students, deciding who pass and fail.

Don´t worry about those pounds after Copenhagen marathon. I´ve also gained two kilos after Madrid but I expect to lose them when I start my summer holidays on 1st July since I´ll have more time to train.

Congratulations on the Run The Planet award, Andy. A few months ago, I described some running courses in Almería.

Enjoy your holidays.

Best Wishes

Antonio