RunningCommentary.net Forums

Full Version: Test
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Whoopeee!!!
Why delete these messages, SP? I've been sort of amused by your gif, even if I should be above these things.....

Anyway, working from home today, and time to go for a run.
Cos I was trying to leave the gif, not the link.

Do you know how to do it?
What the hell are you two rabbiting on about?
Will try to find out, SP. I had the same problem when I was trying to post a George Bush jokey wotsit file a while ago.

I keep thinking that if only I'd managed to post it, there was just a chance that enough Americans may have seen it to...

Nah. Perhaps not.
Mid Life Crisis Man Wrote:What the hell are you two rabbiting on about?

Patience, Dear Boy.
We've confused the hell out of the Aussie

Yeah.

I bet he's really mad at us at the moment.

Hee hee hee.
Clearly you two have no idea what you're doing. You're just fiddling with things aren't you? Thank goodness you don't work in defence or public health.
Try again, SP. I've just emerged from the back of my computer with those magic spanners.

You may have to download the gif first if you can to your local machine, then upload using the 'attach files' below.

It didn't work first time for me, but did 2nd time.
Mid Life Crisis Man Wrote:Clearly you two have no idea what you're doing. You're just fiddling with things aren't you? Thank goodness you don't work in defence or public health.

Oh, by the way Andy, how are you getting on with that report I asked you to do entitled "Security within NHS Trusts?
Seafront Plodder Wrote:Oh, by the way Andy, how are you getting on with that report I asked you to do on Security within NHS Trusts?
Damn, I knew there was something I had to do. Er, I'm still fiddling with it. I'm shooting for 2008.

Make it 2009.

Or thereabouts.
If you two Andys are getting sick of your old, boring avatars, I found something that might be right up your alley...