RunningCommentary.net Forums

Full Version: Happy Christmas, Antonio
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Antonio

I was touched to receive your Christmas card this morning. Thank you very much - it was greatly appreciated.

I'm sure everyone here appreciates the interesting and ever-courteous contributions you've made over the year. Your cake diet has been a particularly fascinating aspect of your weight-loss programme, if I may say so...

I'm sure we're all looking forward to our meeting in January, where we can study your unconventional nutritional techniques at first hand.

Have a great Christmas, and here's to a good new year for you, your family, and for all of us.

Andy
I´m glad you received my card so soon. I just sent it last Saturday and I didn´t know if the post would be so fast as to get there before Christmas day.

I´m afraid I´m eating too much "turrón" ( nougat ) and "mantecados" lately, so I´ll have to be on a fruit diet in January if I don´t want to look too fat to run or plod Almería half.

Thank you very much for all your reports, pieces of advice, etc.

I´m also looking forward to meeting you all here next January and going to England in March to take part at Reading half.

FELIZ NAVIDAD HAPPY CHRISTMAS

Antonio