RunningCommentary.net Forums

Full Version: Tues Night Hill Reps
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Myself and Jeanette are planning to do another Hill Rep session on Tuesday night (20th) as the track is closed for Football training.

Anyone wanting to join us please meet us, warmed up and ready to go, at 7pm at the roundabout at the top of King George VI Avenue/Dyke Road Avenue.

We will be doing 12 x 40 second reps on 2 minutes.

Any takers???

JulieSmileSmile

(alternatively you can go down to the Peace Statue at 7pm for the 5k with Sam).
I'll probably be there, although we should meet at the bottom of the hill as it will save me from running up it an extra time!Smile
Simon Ho Wrote:I'll probably be there, although we should meet at the bottom of the hill as it will save me from running up it an extra time!Smile

Sadly I'm working at harrods so wont be home in time!:RFLMAO:
Erm, hill reps . . . yeah, love to be there but, er, I'm washin' me hair . . . :o
Sweder Wrote:Erm, hill reps . . . yeah, love to be there but, er, I'm washin' me hair . . . :o

You've got more to wash than me!:RFLMAO:
Or over it thank-you (Simon):p
Think you maybe too fast for me, so will plod along the front.
Have fun!
GB
Simon - You can run up Woodland Drive for a more direct route to the roundabout at the top of King George VI.

Gill - It doesn't matter if we are faster than you - you won't get left behind as we are doing 40 sec reps then jogging down the hill and re-grouping.

JulieSmile
Just to let you know that Stevio, Jen and myself are planning another hill rep session up and down the King George VI hill on Tuesday evening. The track is closed once again for football!!

Meet either 6:45pm at roundabout at bottom of Carden Avenue, OR 7:00pm at roundabout at the top of King George VI Ave.

12-14 reps of approximately 40 seconds up the hill followed by a steady jog down the hill for recovery each time.

All standards welcome.
i'm afraid i've got a golf ball growing under the skin of my left foot so no hill's for me.
As the sun say's "what a b*****d :mad:
See you at 7pm.Smile
steve scott Wrote:i'm afraid i've got a golf ball growing under the skin of my left foot so no hill's for me.
As the sun say's "what a b*****d :mad:

Steve, please explain more as this sounds worryingEekConfused!

Gillybean831 Wrote:Be gentle with me!!! See you at 7pm.

Gill, you will be fine - don't worry. How hard can 12 hill sprints beSmile??

Julie
XEekEekEekEekEekEekEekEekEekEek REPS
Not for the faint hearted.
Thanks Julie for the invite.
Good to see you.